Branch optical cables
1. Wrap or strand with 2.0 pigtails (pigtail process, two parts), and add a sheath. Generally, those above 4 cores need to be wrapped. The reinforced core is FRP (plastic sheath) or steel wire.
2. Technological process: Single core paying off → stranding → strip wrapping → sheathing → cooling → drying → traction → Taking up.
3. Maximum number of cores at present: 60 cores.
4. Wrapping: Direct wrapping for those below 12 cores, layered wrapping for those above 12 cores, and 6 cores are added layer by layer.
5. Stranding pitch: 400-450mm, the pitch at layer 2 and layer 3 is 350-400mm during layered wrapping.
6. Wrapping material: Non-woven fabric, water-blocking yarn, and polyester tape; wrapping tension: Release tension 3N.
7. Sheath material: Tenglong PVC; internal supply or Xinde LSZH; Zhenjiang Danyang TPU.
8. Stranding mold: The stranding head mold of the stranding cage shall be 0.6-1.2mm larger than the stranding head, and the wrapping mold shall be similar to the stranding head mold.
No. 18 Xinjing Road, Nantong Economic and Technological Development Zone, Jiangsu Province.
Copyright © 2020 Xinyao Technology (Nantong) Co., Ltd. 苏ICP备20015550号 Powered by www.300.cn