Branch optical cables
1. Wrap or strand with 2.0 pigtails (pigtail process, two parts), and add a sheath. Generally, those above 4 cores need to be wrapped. The reinforced core is FRP (plastic sheath) or steel wire.
2. Technological process: Single core paying off → stranding → strip wrapping → sheathing → cooling → drying → traction → Taking up.
3. Maximum number of cores at present: 60 cores.
4. Wrapping: Direct wrapping for those below 12 cores, layered wrapping for those above 12 cores, and 6 cores are added layer by layer.
5. Stranding pitch: 400-450mm, the pitch at layer 2 and layer 3 is 350-400mm during layered wrapping.
6. Wrapping material: Non-woven fabric, water-blocking yarn, and polyester tape; wrapping tension: Release tension 3N.
7. Sheath material: Tenglong PVC; internal supply or Xinde LSZH; Zhenjiang Danyang TPU.
8. Stranding mold: The stranding head mold of the stranding cage shall be 0.6-1.2mm larger than the stranding head, and the wrapping mold shall be similar to the stranding head mold.